Coffee & Climate: A Panel on Impacts & SolutionsMay 23, 2019
|Please join PennFuture, PennEnvironment, National Wildlife Federation (NWF), Sustainable Energy Education & Development Support Group (SEEDS), Sierra Club Pennsylvania, and Electric City Roasting Company for a panel discussion about how climate change affects Pennsylvanians. Hear from community leaders, climate and energy experts, and a local business, about how we can address climate change as well as its impacts on our businesses and residents. |
When: Thursday, May 30, 2019, 11am – 1pm
Where: Valley Community Library
739 River Street
Peckville, PA 18452
· Moderator: Emily Rinaldi, Campaign Manager, Northeast Region, PennFuture
· Jack Barnett, Solar Circle Representative & Board Member, SEEDS Group
· Kelly Flannigan, Global Warming Solutions Campaign, Associate, PennEnvironment
· Kyle Mervau, Product Specialist/Retail Director, Electric City Roasting Company
· Ed Perry, Pennsylvania Outreach Coordinator, National Wildlife Federation
· Rabbi Daniel Swartz, Spiritual Leader, Environmental Author & Conservation Educator, Temple Hesed
This event is free and open to the public. Free snacks and refreshments will be provided. Enjoy coffee from Electric City Roasting Company, a local business that will explain how climate change will affect the production, distribution, and local consumption of its coffee. To register, please click the button below. Contact Emily Rinaldi at email@example.com for questions or additional details.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!