Sowing SEEDS for Future Growth!September 5, 2019
SEEDS to Reveal New Initiatives and More at Annual Membership Meeting on Tuesday • September 17 • 5:30 pm • The Cooperage, 1030 Main Street, Honesdale PA.
Have you been wondering what SEEDS has been up to since entering its second decade in 2019? Find out at the upcoming Annual Membership Meeting! All are welcome, from current members to the curious. Come and learn the latest as SEEDS embraces its own sustainability.
• Learn about the status of the Draft Strategic Plan launched in January
• Hear about new initiatives from the folks spearheading fresh organizational growth
• Talk to SEEDS volunteers to find your fit with the region’s decade-long leader of sustainability initiatives
• Check out our Electric Vehicle Display and talk to the owners
• Explore an array of interesting items in our Solar Device Display
• Win one of several great door prizes, ranging from energy efficiency kits and solar devices to locally grown and prepared food items!
Healthy and delicious food from the Mustard Seed Café will be available for purchase.
Doors, Electric Vehicle Display and Cafe open at 5:30 p.m.
Program begins at 6:00 pm. and will include a brief business session.
Please RSVP at https://forms.gle/A8HjDBzxDcy3BvEs9 (to help determine food quantities) or call (570) 245–1256 or email Sandy@SeedsGroup.net. (Food purchase not required).
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!